Thursday, 16 June 2016

Street Savior Draft Complete


I'm pleased to say that Reading The Dead: Street Savior is on its final draft pass. The bulk of the revisions have been completed, and it will soon be in the hands of beta readers. Thanks to all who've volunteered for a first crack at the novel. I think you'll find it takes Sarah and Anna's adventures to a whole new level.

What's next for me? I'm still weighing options. I have a good percentage of book four sorted out in my head already, but as much as I'd like to jump straight into writing it, I think I might work on a couple of other projects at the same time. I also want to do something more with this blog, and thought it might be fun to work on a monthly (or maybe biweekly, if time permits) serial adventure and post it here. I'm not sure yet, but I promise it'll be something you'll enjoy.

Visit me on Facebook for more updated information on this and other projects in development.


No comments:

Post a Comment