Monday, 9 May 2016

A Word Of Thanks / Beta Reader Notice

Just sending along a word of thanks to the individuals who purchased a copy of Reading The Dead: The Sarah Milton Chronicles and/or Reading The Dead: Fidelis in Aeternum during our recent Paranormal Day Celebration sale. I hope you enjoy the books!

I am currently mid-way through the first edit of Reading The Dead: Street Savior. Things are looking very good for a July release of the book to beta readers. I already have a short list of beta readers set up for the book. If you wish to be included on this list, please send me an email at jc8802@nb.sympatico.ca with the subject "Street Savior Beta Reader" and I'll be happy to include you among those receiving an advanced copy of the next book in the series.





No comments:

Post a Comment