Sunday, 18 August 2013

Anna Nigma, sayin' Hi!

Hi, folks out there in internet land, this is your ever-lovin' teen ghost with the most, Anna Nigma, coming your way. For those of you who don't know me (What's wrong with you?), I'm the star of his book series...

Reading The Dead - The Sarah Milton Chronicles

Yeah, okay, so that's not my name on the title. But trust me... I'm the star.

J.B.'s too preoccupied these days with writing his next grand tale of adventure to think about this blog, so I'm taking over. While he toils away on new, and even more perilous ways to ruin the lives of yours truly and my friends, I'm gonna mess with him.

I know he's keeping a lot of secrets under wraps throughout the series. Stuff that people really want to know. Like, what's the deal with me? How can I possibly be so "cool" (Don't get that? Read the book!)? Who was I before I died, and was I always this fabulous? Will Sarah ever figure this stuff out, so I can skip my way into that shining light? That kinda stuff.

Oh, yeah... and some other stuff, I suppose. Like who killed Sarah's mom, what's the deal with her cryptic prophecy, yadda yadda yadda. 

Well, fret no more! While J.B.'s away, it's your happy day! I'm here to answer all of these questions and more!

Right! Let's get down to it!

First off: my true identity when I was alive... can I have a drum roll, please?

And my name was......

Mud. What do you think you're doing?

Oh, uh. Hey, J.B. Just hanging out. How's the writing going?

Not so well. I was in the middle of writing a scene when I noticed my "star" was missing.

It's my time again? Sorry, folks. Duty calls. That's the price for being popular.

Psst... don't go too far. I'll be back with those answers...

You do realize that I know everything you're saying, don't you?

Yeah. Sure. Of course. Now I do...

Come along. 

Sorry, everyone. You're just going to have to wait until the books come out. On the plus side, look for book two, "Fidelis In Aeternum," and a special companion book...

STARRING ME!!

...featuring the adventures of Anna Nigma to be released in 2014. Book three, "Street Savior," is currently in the works now and will come out in 2016. 

Assuming I can wrangle my wayward characters long enough to finish it.

I'll be good...

Uh-huh.


No comments:

Post a Comment