Monday, 1 July 2013

Happy Canada Day!


It's been a while since my last post, but it's not because I'm such a slacker. I mean, I am, but not in this case. There's just so much stuff going on right now that I'm trying to remain focused.

What's up? Let's see...

1. My first 99 cent sale for Reading The Dead - The Sarah Milton Chronicles is in full swing this week. If you haven't snatched your copy already, don't delay. It may be Christmas (or even later) before this price comes around again. Until July 7, you can still grab the book at:



2. Reading The Dead - The Sarah Milton Chronicles is also featured as a R2R book on Goodreads' "Lovers of Paranormal" group. There's still plenty of opening for new readers, so if you're willing to write a brief review in exchange for a free copy of the book, please submit your entry on their website: 



3. Finished the first draft (in screenplay format) of the Anna Nigma standalone tale, "Happily Ever Afterlife," and now I'm weaving together the short story for the upcoming companion book to Fidelis In Aeternum. It's going to be be one freaking fun read!


4. Submitted my book to reviewers, book websites, and more. Always have to keep the marketing machine greased. Thanks to Toni Carter at the "Everything Books And Authors" website  (http://www.everythingbooksandauthors.com/index.html) and Jamie Marchant at http://jamie-marchant.com/ (Promise I'll get that interview out to you before Wednesday, even if I have to forgo sleeping to finish it).

Also, check out the snazzy new author page at Freado:


I can't wait for the day that I start earning enough from my book sales to warrant paying money for advertising sites, without ending up deep in the red. I'm just not selling a thousand books a week yet. Maybe one day...


No comments:

Post a Comment