Saturday, 15 June 2013

Short Story Collection Being Pulled

It saddens me to say that due to poor sales, I've decided to pull my short story collection off the market. I originally hoped to release a series of lower priced offerings for 99 cents, ranging between 6,500 words to 15,000 words, in between the lengthy delays between book releases. However, the lackluster response towards my initial offering, a scifi/horror thriller entitled HOLE, has convinced me that it just isn't worth the effort to make it commercially available.

Anyone looking to purchase this story (HA! HA! HEH! THAT'S A GOOD ONE...) is advised to do so before the end of the month.

At the first of July, this story, as well as all of the others that I had planned to release in this short story collection, will no longer be available online.

For those few people who have purchased the story, I thank you. Hang onto it. Perhaps once my posthumous fame kicks in, the rarity of the title may prove to be a valuable collector's item.

Hey, if it can work for stamps, why not this..?




AMENDMENT

So it would seem that I severely misjudged the ease with which it's possible to pull a published book from an online vendor and book sites. Chalk that up to yet another learning experience for me. Fine. The book can stay. Maybe it will one day serve a purpose as part of some online scavenger hunt. Want the links? You'll find them here:

AMAZON: http://amzn.to/13NcpZl

KOBO: http://bit.ly/10JMY7D

NOVELNOOK: http://bit.ly/ZYH9qc


No comments:

Post a Comment